Thank you for expressing interest in the Ad Sales position at SHOWSIGHT Magazine. We are pleased to know that you are as interested in this opportunity as you are passionate about the sport of dogs. These are two qualities that we both have in common.
Below you will find details relevant to this position and instructions on how to apply. Once we’ve received your application, we will notify you via email if you are being considered as a candidate. Once considered, you will receive an email with a calendar invite to schedule your initial phone interview.
SHOWSIGHT | SHOWSIGHT SPORTS | SHOWSIGHT EXPRESS
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek and engage customer prospects through outbound sales efforts for print and digital advertising. THIS IS A REMOTE/WORK FROM HOME POSITION. This is not a position that will have any micromanagement, and instead is for a person that can set weekly and monthly goals that can be met consistently at their own working schedule.
When you join our team, you are a member of our family, and we will do everything it takes to provide the tools necessary to be successful. We believe in a work/life balance and are sensitive to an appropriate ratio that allows the candidate to excel within the Company and in life.
This candidate must have proven experience in Sales, be self-driven, hardworking, sensitive to customer needs, and an excellent teammate…
- Present, promote, and sell advertising in our print and digital magazines and websites.
- Make outbound calls and accept inbound calls to/from prospects and follow up with them throughout the sales cycle.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through outbound cold calling (leads will be provided).
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Track sales and status reports.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends, studying the features and benefits of our products and services, then matching them to the prospect’s/client’s needs.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience in Sales.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; inbound/outbound sales experience is preferred.
- CRM experience in contacting, managing, and scheduling clients is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Organizational and leadership ability.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary: 1099 Independent Contractor; 100% Commission + Bonus first 90 days.
After a 90-day period and demonstrating successful sales, W-2 Full-Time Position Salary, Commission, 401K , Health Coverage, and Bonus will be offered. If you choose to stay on as 1099 with a high commission percentage, salary, and bonus, it can be discussed.
Location: Remote (Internet Required)
Please visit the following link to submit your application and upload your resume: