Thank you for expressing interest in the Client Relationship Manager position with SHOWSIGHT Magazine. We are pleased to know that you are as interested in this opportunity as you are passionate about the sport of dogs. These are two qualities that we both have in common.
Over the past few years, we have invested heavily in our growth and we continue to explore new ways to promote the sport and the people who are dedicated to purebred dog preservation. We’ve made improvements on our nearly 30-year-old brand through the launch of SHOWSIGHT EXPRESS and RING-READY, and our Creative Agency has become a “One-Stop-Shop” that provides advertising and marketing strategies as well as custom page layout and design services. We’ve even partnered with a printing company to streamline delivery of our print publications.
The time has now come for us to strengthen our existing Sales Team by welcoming one or two full-time Client Relationship Managers. We are searching for candidates who understand the nuances of our sport and the needs of its participants. Qualified individuals will be motivated to help our community expand as they grow into a successful long-term career. As an industry leader, we don’t hire and fire every few months. Our average employee has been with us for several years, and more than half of our employees have enjoyed more than a decade with us. We are a family, and this is the number one reason we are successful as a company.
If you have been looking for an opportunity to do what you love, develop lasting relationships by treating clients as you do your friends and family, and you’re excited to earn an income than matches your motivation, please feel free to submit your application. We’d love to talk with you about your plans for the future.
Below you will find details relevant to this position and instructions on how to apply. Once we’ve received your application, we will notify you via email if you are or are not being considered as a candidate. Once considered, you will receive an email with a calendar invite to schedule your initial phone interview.
Client Relationship Manager
Work from Home | Commissions | Benefit Potential
Position: This position is responsible for our outbound sales efforts for our print and digital advertising options to existing and potential advertising customers.
Location: Remote Work (Internet Required)
Salary: 100% commission + Bonus
– Sales experience in outbound/inbound is preferred
– CRM experience in contacting, managing, and scheduling clients is preferred
Required Skills & Qualities:
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Critical thinker and problem solver with a positive attitude
– Commitment and accountability are important to you
– Exceptional customer service skills
– Enjoys building relationships, assisting potential clients in developing successful strategies
– Organized and strategic thinker
– Highly motivated by sales
– Make outbound calls and accept inbound calls to/from prospects and follow up with them throughout the sales cycle.
– Call and schedule appointments with leads/new prospects with the goal of converting them into clients.
– Spend time studying the features and benefits of our products and services, then matching them to the prospect’s/client’s needs.
– Prospective client interaction – phone calls, emails, and phone meetings.
– Ask for referrals, find new leads and increase our client base.
Please visit the following link to submit your application and upload your resume: