It’s Time to Embrace Change and Prepare for a Future Online
The Sport of Dogs in America has undergone many changes since the American Kennel Club was founded in 1884. For well over a century, dedicated dog people have managed to adapt to new—and unexpected—challenges. Most reforms have been implemented with little fanfare and only a modicum of resistance. In time, new rules (and new breeds) were accepted by the sport’s senior members, and the changes implemented only encouraged greater participation from the dog-loving public. For more than a century, this activity typified the Sport of Dogs in America, Version 1
PROMOTING PUREBRED DOGS 2.0
Even before the global outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, the community of purebred dog fanciers was responding to unprecedented challenges ranging from anti-breeder legislation to increasing costs for putting on dog shows. The current crisis, however, is unlike anything we’ve gone through in our lifetime. The personal and financial heartbreak experienced by so many will forever change the way we live our lives and how we go about our business. When the time comes for us to gather once again to compete, the sport won’t be quite the same－and neither will we. Our shared experiences will compel us to see and do things differently. Promoting the sport of purebred dogs in the future will very likely be undertaken with new strategies that embrace emerging technologies and speak to our friends and neighbors in ways that are more accessible. This will be the Sport of Dogs in America, Version 2.0, a revolutionary new brand for a new age. But what will Purebred Dogs 2.0 actually look like?
LET’S USE THIS GIFT OF TIME TO PROMOTE PUREBRED DOGS WHERE WE ARE—ONLINE!
The Future Is Now! We All Need to Get Ready For the Return of Dog Shows.
- How often have you wished that you had the time to create a new website for your dogs or for your kennel?
- How many times have you wanted to update the current website for your grooming, boarding or training business?
- What do you find when you search online for your favorite breed?
- Do you see outstanding examples of your breed or are you inundated with websites that don’t represent the beauty of purebred dogs?
There’s no better cure for the “No Dog Show Blues” than to create a place online where you can share your special memories while leaving your permanent mark on the digital world.
WHAT WE’LL BE DOING ONLINE IN THE FUTURE:
- We’ll be advertising our dogs on a website that people can FIND.
- We’ll be popularizing breeds that people can DISCOVER.
- We’ll be publicizing dog shows and performance events to people who will VISIT.
- We’ll be encouraging dog lovers to participate in local clubs that people can JOIN.
- We’ll be marketing happy & healthy purebred puppies to people who want to BUY.
- We’ll be promoting the Sport of Dogs to future generations who will LIVE, WORK & PLAY ONLINE!
WHY DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE?
- You don’t have a website. (Everyone visits websites today.)
- Your current site needs a content update and/or a technology refresh. (Your website’s home page is circa 2004.)
- You want to keep your current Special in the public eye. (All eyes are online.)
- You want a permanent record of your dog’s accomplishments with links to all the news, photos, videos, and wins. (Your dogs’ records are historical records.)
- You want to promote your amazing stud dog. (Popular sires aren’t only found in the show ring.)
- You’re planning a litter and need to reach potential puppy buyers. (Most rescue dogs and designer mixes are found online.)
- You need a place to show the public why your puppy prices are worth paying. (A great online presence can double asking prices.)
- You’re a handler who needs a place to communicate with current and potential clients. (Updated schedules and rates can be easily shared online－and payments can be accepted.)
- You’re a photographer looking to increase sales. (Make it easier for exhibitors to find and purchase candid photos of the dogs they love.)
- You’re starting a dog-related business–maybe selling show leads, treats, beds, and other products–and your Etsy shop just isn’t cutting it for sales. (It’s all about promotion. People can’t purchase what they can’t find.)
- Your website doesn’t allow you to stay in touch with customers. (You need a list of contacts that will remain current and active.)
- Your business needs to be open 24/7. (The Internet never closes.)
SHOWSIGHT’S DIGITAL AGENCY IS HERE TO HELP
We’ll help you promote your dogs, your breed, your club, your business—your story—online, where everyone will see it!
Let us create a website for you that reaches tens of thousands of online users.
Let us help you compete with rescue organizations and breeders of designer dogs for the attention of dog lovers everywhere.
Let us introduce your passion to a worldwide audience!
PLAN FOR THE FUTURE TODAY FOR AS LOW AS $495.00.
We want you to look your best online so we’ve created specially priced packages to help get you started immediately.
THERE’S NO BETTER TIME THAN NOW TO LAUNCH YOUR NEW WEBSITE!
The Future Is Now–and It’s Online!